Good day! We are emaratech (emarat Technology Solutions) FZ LLC, a technology and professional services company that specializes in providing consulting, outsourced technology and business strategy solutions for the global corporate and government entities in the Middle East.
We are currently looking for Business Analysts who will be responsible for the following:
Brief description about the role :
The Business Analyst is responsible for interfacing with the client to understand business requirements and communicate the same to the project team in the form of business and system specification documents. The jobholder provides overall business analysis and design support to the project team in an individual capacity.
- Interfaces with clients and gains understanding of functional and non-functional requirements/processes and establishes objectives and key success factors.
- Develops client requirements via industry standard techniques such as data flow modeling, case analysis, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis, data modeling and object modeling.
- Translates business requirements into system specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to project team using the BRD or CR Form.
- Details system specifications/ user story acceptance criteria.
- Revises requirements backlog complexity and priority to support planning.
- Presents functional design alternatives and develops functional specifications that document the desired outcome of system enhancement/ development taking into consideration the impact of changes on existing system specifications.
- Maintains updated requirements traceability matrix.
- Coordinates with other business units to plan, negotiate and interpret information on projects
- Defines comprehensive test cases that cover all business scenarios.
- Defines system performance acceptance criteria.
- Reviews testing feedback and ensures adherence to functional and non-functional requirements
- Verify that software releases produced meet customer’s expectations.
- Provides technical expertise to team members and guide them on a day to day basis and help them scale up faster.
- Strong knowledge of Agile development practices (Scrum and Kanban), methodologies, and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Must be fluent in both English and Arabic
To Apply: To express your interest in the above vacancy please submit your CV along with the below details.
- LinkedIn URL
- Reason for looking
- Notice period (how soon can you start?)
- Current salary including benefits
- Salary expectation including benefits (in AED/month)
- Current location
- Willing to relocate to Dubai (if outside UAE)
- Passport validity (Month/Year)