Digital Economic Solutions ,a government initiative under the operational control of Digital Economy Solutions-a joint venture between Department of Economic Development of Dubai (DED) and emaratech-DubaiStore.com is a new online marketplace, unique in concept and design, and focuses primarily on promoting businesses, with zero possibility of direct competition with the sellers.
We are looking for an Onboarding / Merchant Executive for our ecommerce platform (Dubai Store) based in Dubai.
Title: (Merchant) Onboarding Executive
Role description: The Onboarding Executive is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on support to work with the Category Management team to onboard new merchants / sellers to Dubai Store by providing process support to ensure the successful set up and preparation of new merchant’s product ranges.
- Key responsibility is to work closely with the Category Management and Content team to effectively and pro-actively support the onboarding process for new merchant partners signed up.
- Manage and ensure the efficient operation of the merchant end to end onboarding operational process.
- Take proactive steps in terms of capacity planning and process changes to minimize escalations
- Will effectively manage the critical path process for onboarding new Merchants to Dubai Store
- Define and measure the Merchant critical success factors for onboarding new sellers including time to launch, accuracy of product catalogue content, completion of all required Merchant data fields to ensure a timely launch on the market place web site.
- Provides recommendations based on Merchant feedback and operations to new business requirements to review and prioritize with the Category Management teams.
- Report and identify gaps or opportunities to improve the merchant onboarding process and documentation or Merchant Help Center content on the Dubai Store web site.
- A focus on the continuous improvement of Merchant onboarding content, guidelines and operational process to further optimize the business operations.
- Responsible for providing weekly reports on Merchant onboarding status, pipeline and target go live dates.
Experience and profile requirements:
- 2+ years of professional experience preferably in an online merchant/seller relationship or account management capacity
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Arabic speaking is a benefit but not mandatory
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills in order to manage many concurrent work streams.
- Displays a passion and enthusiasm for developing and building successful relationships and partnerships.
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage
To Apply: To express your interest in the above vacancy please submit your CV along with the below details.
- LinkedIn URL
- Reason for looking
- Notice period (how soon can you start?)
- Current salary including benefits
- Salary expectation including benefits (in AED/month)
- Current location
- Willing to relocate to Dubai (if outside UAE)
- Passport validity (Month/Year)